best system for electronic, techno, trance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best system for electronic, techno, trance

What would be the best type of setup for this genre, considering the differences and pitch changes (i.e high clear sounds vs.deep bass) I want it to be pretty loud but im not looking for competition loud. just suggestions needed. I need advice on speakers mainly.

If you got the money, get a pair of Seas Lotus Reference Comps, i guarentee you trance will never be the same, the midbass is so snappy and quick, it will bring trace to a whole new level, but besure to actively cross these, using their passive crossovers will not sound as good, much cleaner sounding actively crossed.

-gil

Comment

I was going to add, for that type of music you'll want a system that is very accurate, not just loud. Most good techno has a shit tonne of 'nuances' in it that require a very clear system.
      BEERTECH

Comment

For techno type music you are going to want stuff that leans towards sound quality so it can be responsive and clear. A nice set of component speakers in the front, and a single 10" (both with a lot of clear amplified power) should be a nice setup.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

my focal polyglass 3 ways sound amazing for electronic music. - i need a new sub though

Comment

well you say clear versus loud. I totally agree. I would rather have it at a comfortable level and clear than loud and not clear or responsive. How would i go about getting clarity versus loudness? You say alot of clear amplified power, how would you go about that too?

Comment

some subs are designed for loudness, others for sound quality, i'm sure some here will give some brands. As for amps, higher quality amps will make cleaner sounds
              BEERTECH

Comment

Working...
              X