Let's talk about unique or interesting audio installs you've seen in E30's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's talk about unique or interesting audio installs you've seen in E30's

Hey all! I've been searching on the YouTube, here on the R3v forums, over at other forums, and at a couple of the car audio forums (Diymobile... for example) and I've not really found many E30 audio builds or great ideas. I'm seeing the threads here about the Lukebox as well as some basic wiring questions, but I'm feeling like there's got to be more out there or members here who have done some cool stuff?

I'm a car audio hobbyist and enjoy installing for/with friends and their cars, and now have an E30 restomod that I'll be getting to build out the audio. First is bodywork and rust repair, then I'll have a clean, empty palette essentially, with some of the hardware picked out and waiting to be installed. I'm very interested to see if anyone has used their stock door cards and found a place within them to mount a 3.5" midrange to run a 3-way setup in the front (tweeter, 3.5", 5.25"). Also, has anyone had any luck modifying the rear deck to run a 6x9, either by building up a bit from the deck lid, or by cutting into the rear deck structure?

I'd love to hear from some of the forum experts here with experience, to bounce around some ideas, and see what's possible out there!

I have a three-way system in a convertible Lukebox I put the mid range in the kick in the 6 1/2 inch in the doors pods made by audio sport Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I plan on a single 13w6 JL facing the cabin, between the rear seats.
      Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

The E30 reached the classic status.
        Go retro with the Blaupunkt Bremen plus inconspicuous speakers.

Comment

Working...
        X