X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tomwas
    replied
    Originally posted by tomwas View Post

Found a motor was engaged but not working. I disengaged the motor on the right side and was able to get the top up. Power function is inop...
    Seeds were falling out of the liner cover on the motors... finally removed the cover and a s -load of seeds fell out... Found a mouse nest up next to the motor on the right side, once I removed the nest found two wires that go to the motor were bare, insulation was chewed off about a two inch section on each wire... Rewrapped them in electrical tape... Have to remove the hardtop to see if the top will operate or not... Fingers crossed... Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_20211110_162305.jpg
Views:	707
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	10049961

Leave a comment:

• Sreihg
    replied
    Just saved from a trip to the junkyard:

Leave a comment:

• bimmerteck
    replied
    Quick wash after getting home from Ontario a while back.

Leave a comment:

• tomwas
    replied
    Originally posted by cory58 View Post

Nice find! Is the top motor making a noise when the top won't go up? Gears may be stripped.
    Found a motor was engaged but not working. I disengaged the motor on the right side and was able to get the top up. Power function is inop...

Leave a comment:

• cory58
    replied
    Originally posted by tomwas View Post
    Just got her home last week, 92 5sp 106k one owner,he passed away three years ago.. Hardtop included, can't get the vert Click image for larger version Name:	Resized_20211030_172534.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	70.9 KB ID:	10035828 top up, seems to be jammed on the right side, comes up about a foot and no further...
    Nice find! Is the top motor making a noise when the top won't go up? Gears may be stripped.

Leave a comment:

• JeLani
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tomwas
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_20211016_112628.jpeg
Views:	242
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	10035831 Click image for larger version  Name:	Resized_20211030_172425.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	71.7 KB ID:	10035830 Just got her home last week, 92 5sp 106k one owner,he passed away three years ago.. Hardtop included, can't get the vert Click image for larger version  Name:	Resized_20211030_172534.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	70.9 KB ID:	10035828 top up, seems to be jammed on the right side, comes up about a foot and no further...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MoreMayhem
    replied
    How she's sitting now after new Lseat interior, door cards purchased on R3v, new IE exhaust w/ 42Draft Designs tips, and the addition of a Racing Dynamics rear apron.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like MoreMayhem.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like MoreMayhem.

Have yet to do something about the tan carpet. Dye or replace... Red or black... As well as the front speaker kick panels. After that: new top & tension straps and I'm calling the interior done.

Leave a comment:

• Cptcarisma
    replied

Leave a comment:

• arcpolo
    replied
    where it sits now

Name:	20210625_081648 (1).jpg
Views:	306
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	10023375

Leave a comment:

• firstE30
    replied
    1992 318ic
    ~ 70,000 miles

Leave a comment:

• AngeloF10
    replied
    Originally posted by mdgraeff View Post
    RIP Steven Hobbs, 72, owner of “Foreign Affairs” auto repair in Orleans, MA. I was driving on Finlay Road in Orleans, MA on Cape Cod this afternoon and I saw this late 91-93 325iCabrio in Laguna Green sitting in front of this auto repair shop called “Foreign Affairs”. I had to stop and take a few pics because I have a red 93 325iC. I’ve never seen this shop or car before, but it looks like it’s been sitting there for a while! When I googled the shop name It turns out that the owner, Steven Hobs, 72, just passed away peacefully at home on April 6th, and the obit wa just posted today in the Cape Cod Times! I would have really liked to meet this guy. RIP Steven. The keys are still in the ignition... https://www.capecodtimes.com/obituar...teven-hobbs-72
    I’d love to follow a build thread on this car Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• AngeloF10
    replied
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• arcpolo
    replied
    redrilled....These were Staszek's old style 5s

Leave a comment:

• Mike36
    replied
    Originally posted by arcpolo View Post
    My 92 325i

Name:	70b46Md.jpg
Views:	410
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	9952577
    Redrill or adaptors? Wheels look great in the color!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X