This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Durty Thurty View Post
    What are thoughts of HR springs and Billy sports? Im in my phone and don't wanna look thru 19 pages. Will all shocks work? I know rear spring is a different rate coupe vs vert. I Got the Hr springs for free and wanna use if possible. TiA
    :down: Read the thread you lazy ass bastard! Then ask some educated questions and we will help!
    sigpic
    "But the way it deals with bumps and heaves makes you think the shocks are filled with unicorn farts and pixie tears."

Comment

lol, glad to see that this thread is going strong. I picked up another vert. 1987 Euro diamondschwarz
      sigpic

Comment

pics ??????
        :pimp:

Comment

sorry for the noob question but was wondering if there is any way for the H&R race spring into a set up(being not cabrio specific). just wanted more front drop

Comment

Originally posted by marshtgrade View Post
            sorry for the noob question but was wondering if there is any way for the H&R race spring into a set up(being not cabrio specific). just wanted more front drop
            yes it will install just fine, no problem.

Comment

Anyone get in the the JOM coilover group buy and the the convertible-specific kit?

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                yes it will install just fine, no problem.
                so race front springs with the vert specific sport rears?
                or will races do fine all the way around?

Comment

Originally posted by marshtgrade View Post
                  so race front springs with the vert specific sport rears?
                  or will races do fine all the way around?
                  Race are just lower/stiffer than regular Sports or convertible-specific Sports. Any e30 spring will fit in any e30, it's just a matter of how low/stiff you want it.

Comment

Bilstien's and H&R Sports
                    Racing Dynamics Sways & Strut Brace
                    All poly bushings
                    Switching to H&R Race because rear squats alot under boost.

Comment

has anyone ran ireland engineering stage 3s on a vert ive been dying to see what it looks like????

Comment

I can already say you will have intense reverse rake. Don't do it.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                          Anyone get in the the JOM coilover group buy and the the convertible-specific kit?
                          I have the kit on my vert and it is decentally stiff and perfect for DD :)

Comment

Originally posted by E30AWDAZ View Post
                            I have the kit on my vert and it is decentally stiff and perfect for DD :)
                            Pictures?????? Reviews? Install issues? Ride quality?

Comment

Originally posted by CabrioPunk View Post
                              Pictures?????? Reviews? Install issues? Ride quality?

My car is the Black vert on the first page.
                              No install issues at all these things are great. Already put 2000 miles on them and they still seem new. Ride quality is smooth, But stiffer than stock so you can still feel some of the bumps in the road. The springs aren't racecar stiff or anything so when you do turn hard it gets a lil bouncy not too bad though

Overall If I had the chance I would by them again :)

Comment

60/40 H&R Cup kit cabrio specific.
                                I'm not too happy about the height. I wanted it to be lower.. I'll buy drophats when the snow disappears.
                                The ride is good, though. Not too stiff, but it's a vert, not a racecar
                                '91 E30 316i
                                '97 Rover Mini 1275

Comment

Working...
                                X