Where to find a complete interior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to find a complete interior?

Hi everyone! I recently purchased a 91 318ic and am looking to get a new interior as mine has some rips (seats, door cards, and rear interior panels). I've looked on ebay and i've searched around but was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on an established place to buy a complete refurbished interior from? I've been talking with a guy but he wants to use venmo and it seems a bit sketchy so I'd ideally like to find a place that's known for e30 interiors.

I could just have everything refurbished but I'm giving my current interior to a buddy as his interior looks like a wolverine lived in it. Sorry for the noob question. Thank you!
    Last edited by dchunggg; 06-05-2020, 01:02 PM.

Another noob following...

Comment

You can check threads in the Project Forum.
      People often show examples of new interiors by different suppliers.

Comment

There is a guy in Union City ca. who advertizes on Craigs List. He has a hell of a lot of stuff, all colors etc. I have been to his shop, the quality is medium but this stuff is getting harder and harder to find. Be careful of rust in the frame and whether the seat shocks have been relacedYou can always buy seat shocks but thats an extra 150.00 to 200.00 dollars. Have a conversation with him about your concerns. Also there was someone in Seal Beach that was doing a lot of seats but I heard of the same problems with them.
        Lastly, look at some of the builds on this forum and Question where thgot there interiors done. try west coast builds because of freight

Comment

Thank you both! I'm talking with the Union City guy right now.

Comment

Working...
          X