No announcement yet.

Roof Racks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am presently looking for an E36/5 for a 95-99 set up need just the feet have bars and equipment. I would like Yakima so if you have some as I know they are gutter/roof rail system I would appreciate it.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
      I am presently looking for an E36/5 for a 95-99 set up need just the feet have bars and equipment. I would like Yakima so if you have some as I know they are gutter/roof rail system I would appreciate it.
      I have alot of Yclips and Q clips.
      Peep here and see if there are any that fit.
      http://www.crustproductions.com
      Crust Production on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/crustpro...1?feature=mhw4
      PNW BMW Owners Assoc on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...7143746&ref=ts

Comment

Hey Trucidatio do you guys have any old "quick n easy" sets where you are? used is fine - i'm not going for looks. If so, can you pm and let me know how much for a set of 4? that would be great. Thanks.

Comment

Sorry guys, but I no longer work at the rack shop. Went a fucked my life up by getting a real job.

Still might be able to get small parts here and there but not much.

"I go slow, cause;Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast."

Comment

i feel ya on the real job thing, finally growing up a bit with a taste of reality myself. bump for the help and info dude, roof racks rule!
            sigpic

Comment

Can anybody who has a fairing give me a thickness approx?

Comment

Originally posted by e30pwr View Post
                Can anybody who has a fairing give me a thickness approx?
                Like depth?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                  Like depth?
                  sort of....like the thickness of the sheet of metal. as in I'm going to buy some stock and use my school's plasma cutter to cut out the outline along with some other things.....like take digital calipers to the sheet.

Comment

if your using aluminum 1/8 to 3/16 should work.

Comment

So, I just picked up a roof rack off of craigslist. It's an "automaxi" that I can't seem to find much info on. If nothing else, how bad is it to exceed the weight limits on these things? I need to move an older 48" TV that weighs ~185lbs. I was thinking of putting a piece of plywood across the bars, then a blanket, and the TV flat face down, and strapping it all down tight. Sound good or no?
                      Last edited by firstRWD; 04-27-2010, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by REVHARD05 View Post
                        if your using aluminum 1/8 to 3/16 should work.
                        i was going to use steel to make the welding on it easier....

Comment

Originally posted by firstRWD View Post
                          So, I just picked up a roof rack off of craigslist. It's an "automaxi" that I can't seem to find much info on. If nothing else, how bad is it to exceed the weight limits on these things? I need to move an older 48" TV that weighs ~185lbs. I was thinking of putting a piece of plywood across the bars, then a blanket, and the TV flat face down, and strapping it all down tight. Sound good or no?

My Thule rack was fine. I wouldn't risk losing a TV though.

Comment

Originally posted by e30pwr View Post
                            i was going to use steel to make the welding on it easier....

i would go for like 12 or 10 gauge

Comment

I have for sale complete thule roof rack with bike and ski attachments

Comment

how much?
                                1984 318i weber 38/38

Comment

Working...
                                X