• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trucidatio View Post
    Looks Good Freeride.

What color is your car?
    Thanks man, my car is diamond-schwarz
    it looks different color at different angles
    heres some more of it before i lowered it.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

It just looked really light in the first two pics. I like it though.

"I go slow, cause;Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast."

Comment

Just bought a rack from some guy of craigslist for $15. It's a Barrecrafter and i had to retro fit it to make it work with my hardtop cabby but it works

Comment

Originally posted by krumchev2 View Post
          Just bought a rack from some guy of craigslist for $15. It's a Barrecrafter and i had to retro fit it to make it work with my hardtop cabby but it works
          pics?

this is my setup.

Last edited by ethrtyiS; 12-08-2010, 01:57 AM.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
          my feedback thread

Comment

I have an oem BMW roof rack, i need a fairing for it. what are your recommendation?

Comment

Got any pictures of it? cause BMW uses/used several different racks systems over the years.

Comment

Got any pictures of it? cause BMW uses/used several different racks systems over the years.
                i have to take a pic, its specific for the e30 or cars with rain gutters. it fits perfect on the car

Comment

What does the bar look like? That really determines what you can use for a fairing.

There are a bunch of different possibilities. Old school yakima and thule fairing can always be made to fit almost anything.

There is a universal fitement made by Inno Racks.

Newer Thule racks will only fit thule Aero bars, or regular bars.

Yakima Fairing only fit yakima Bars.

Comment

I learned about these from BMWerke, they look awesome. I didnt see them here and i figured you guys would like them.

Use our wide selection of roof rail cross bars to create a solid base for mounting bike racks, roof cargo boxes and other gear. at Discount Ramps
                    feedback?!

4x100 32mm Wheel Spacers $70 Shipped

Comment

trucidatio, could you hook it up with replacement parts and stuff like that?
                      i could use some extra accessory locks.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                      my feedback thread

Comment

What does the bar look like? That really determines what you can use for a fairing.

There are a bunch of different possibilities. Old school yakima and thule fairing can always be made to fit almost anything.

There is a universal fitement made by Inno Racks.

Newer Thule racks will only fit thule Aero bars, or regular bars.

Yakima Fairing only fit yakima Bars.

this what the rack looks like

Comment

so, it looks like there should be a track running along top of the bars.

You will have to find an older style thule or yakima fairing. (the large rectangular one)
                          They have brackets which you will be able to use with that channel. You also have to use carriage bolts of T-bolts in the track, so you will have to find some of those also.

Comment

so, it looks like there should be a track running along top of the bars.

You will have to find an older style thule or yakima fairing. (the large rectangular one)
                            They have brackets which you will be able to use with that channel. You also have to use carriage bolts of T-bolts in the track, so you will have to find some of those also.
                            thanks for the info, i was wondering if you have any of that stuff or where i could get them

Comment

Does BMW make an OEM roof rack for the E30? I've seen a BMW rack on an e30 for sure. Anyone have pictures or where I can purchase the rack?

Comment

I recall them having one in the accessories catalog.
                                Originally posted by Matt-B
                                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                                X