No announcement yet.

Bumpers, bumpers, bumpers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got front valance installed, now thinking I need a rear valance and maybe sideskirts for my diving board bumpers. Looked at Abraham, but I don't see what I need. Please be specific. Thanks!
    sigpicMy Project!

Official North Texas Bimmers Club E30 Representative

www.BimmerAlliance.net

"If you have questions about events or need help in the DFW area don't be afraid to contact me."

Comment

I would like this if it wasn't ridiculously priced.
      sigpicMy Project!

www.BimmerAlliance.net

"If you have questions about events or need help in the DFW area don't be afraid to contact me."

Comment

Check me. So from my understanding, my diving boarded 86 can be easily bolt on converted to the smaller euro chrome or sport painted bumpers, and the late plastic bumpers require the hard work? ALSO, if I bolt on the euro (international) chrome bumpers, can i easily install some sort of technic kit?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankus12 View Post
          Check me. So from my understanding, my diving boarded 86 can be easily bolt on converted to the smaller euro chrome or sport painted bumpers, and the late plastic bumpers require the hard work? ALSO, if I bolt on the euro (international) chrome bumpers, can i easily install some sort of technic kit?
          yes, yes, yes but it's going to be hard to find one and also it requires expensive, partially-NLA bumper trim.
          cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
            yes, yes, yes but it's going to be hard to find one and also it requires expensive, partially-NLA bumper trim.
            Are there any more common kits that would work with what I am planning? I just want the look of the m technic whatever, lol atleast a rear valence ya know

Comment

What diving board rear plastic valances would be reasonable?

Sent from my LG-MS870 using Tapatalk 2
              sigpicMy Project!

www.BimmerAlliance.net

Comment

Are there any more common kits that would work with what I am planning? I just want the look of the m technic whatever, lol atleast a rear valence ya know
                Mtechnic 1 for euro bumpers
                Mtechnic 2 for plastic bumpers

Comment

Originally posted by bigdrick323 View Post
                  What diving board rear plastic valances would be reasonable?

Sent from my LG-MS870 using Tapatalk 2
                  Convertibles can use Mtechnic 1 or 2 without problems

Comment

'86 just tucked tonight. Yes, that hydraulic fluid stinks! Wow.

Before...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0699.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	7157974

After...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0702.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	7157973

Comment

i used the half bottom of a e36 rear bumper cover and made an e30 rear apron. doesnt differ too much from some out there

Comment

Originally posted by woohoobleu View Post
                        i used the half bottom of a e36 rear bumper cover and made an e30 rear apron. doesnt differ too much from some out there
                        Any pictures? And how good was this fit up? This is actually a really good idea if the body lines match pretty well.
                        sigpic

A man chooses, a slave obeys... Would you kindly?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoobleu View Post
                          also curious about your pictures of this

Comment

Originally posted by Regnar75 View Post
                            also curious about your pictures of this

Originally posted by pantelones View Post
                            Any pictures? And how good was this fit up? This is actually a really good idea if the body lines match pretty well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

I had it on my divingboard sedan and later threw it on the plastic bumper coupe. It looked a lot more natural on the coupe though. Also I'd take better pics but I sold both and picked up a cabrio!

Comment

Working...
                                X