No announcement yet.

Taurus side skirts - modification and installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, Just to let you know I have a set of e34 side skirts off of a parts car I'm trying to get rid of cheap. I've also got a ton of other e34 parts if you're looking to adapt something to the e30. Email me at psud3ity(at)gmail.com if you're interested in the side skirts or anything else off this car.

Comment

please--

just walked past 3 sets on my out of the local pick-a-part, with my 5-speed conversion.

really curious to see how they look on the car.

Originally posted by delphini View Post
      **CABBY UPDATE**
      For those of you that were curious as to the fitment of these skirts on a cabrio-YES they will fit. IF you mount them below the lower rocker body moulding. Unlike "is" skirts on a cabrio that still leave that little 1/2" bottom tab exposed these skirts completely hide that little tab on the bottom of the body. I'm in the process of prepping my FREE skirts for mounting , time has been limited lately but will post pics ASAP.
      :pimp:

Comment

Taurus Skirts On Cabby Pics!!!!!

As promised- cabby pics with skirts test fitted , not painted but fitted to give you cabby owners a visual.......enjoy!

::WARNING CAR IS DIRTY:: :pimp:
        Last edited by delphini; 09-11-2007, 10:46 AM.

Comment

idk if i like them on cabbies, don't cabbies have stock sideskirts?
          97 tacoma 5 spd 4 cylinder
          2001 330ci 5 speed
          83 733i 5 speed, (FS)

Comment

Yea, me no like on cabby. lol
            - Sean Hayes

Comment

They look AWFUL on a cabrio without some kind of front lip, as they would on any E30, tho.

Comment

Originally posted by TopOfTheLine89 View Post
                idk if i like them on cabbies, don't cabbies have stock sideskirts?
                Nope... well maybe some with stock fitted m-tech
                pieces but most do not.
                Thanks for the input guys, now since i haven't heard from the cabby folks on this.....whadya think ??? Of course their not painted yet or properly attached.
                Last edited by delphini; 09-12-2007, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                  They look AWFUL on a cabrio without some kind of front lip, as they would on any E30, tho.
                  Late style valance and lip and updated bumpers are another project down the road a ways.

Comment

I like--

But does need to be part of complete look.

Rear as well as front valence, looks unbalanced otherwise. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

am still looking for a r/d rear apron for d/b cars seen a few on ebay but bids were way too high.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                        They look AWFUL on any E30, tho.
                        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

i just got mine done they look nice
                          8)8)

Comment

Ummm yeah Cary, that isn't what I said.

I also don't have steel buckles connected to my splitter to contain all the mad downforce. :up:

Comment

I reserving judgement on the Cabrio until they are painted and done. But I do have to agree that they would probably look better if the car had at least some kind of front valance.

BTW, does someone have any pics of a Cabrio with Alpina side skirts?

Comment

To my knowledge, Alpina doesn't make side skirts.

Comment

Working...
                                X