Finnish wisdom : If you want to Win,, hire a Finn

http://alpina.123.is/pictures/

Comment

Originally posted by Alpina View Post
      I Have 17x 8.5 front ((215/40)) and 17x 10 ((245/35)) rear

pics------>> http://www.bmwkraftur.is/spjall/viewtopic.php?t=16589
      Sex.
      Originally posted by cabriodster87
      "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
      Originally posted by Kershaw
      i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpina View Post
        I Have 17x 8.5 front ((215/40)) and 17x 10 ((245/35)) rear

pics------>> http://www.bmwkraftur.is/spjall/viewtopic.php?t=16589
        I have no idea what these mean but they look like compliments:

Mjög svalur
        Svalastur!
        Gullfallegur!

Comment

Originally posted by browntown View Post
          I have no idea what these mean but they look like compliments:

Mjög svalur------- very COOL
          Svalastur! COOLEST
          Gullfallegur!
          Beutyful
          Sveinbjörn Hrafnsson

E30 CABRIO V12 M70B50 ///
          ALPINA B10 BITURBO 346 @ 507
          E34 550 V12 JML

Finnish wisdom : If you want to Win,, hire a Finn

http://alpina.123.is/pictures/

Comment

Originally posted by kylebes1 View Post
            ours are 35mm offset right?
            if i'm not mistaken 35 mm offset with 6 x 14 s , 24mm for 7 x 15s bear in mind offset in relation to wheel width gives actual placement on the car

Comment

Will these work with my car?!

17"x7" TSW wheels and 205/40ZR17 Falken Ziex ZE512 tires

and i have no idea about the et_ _ stuff.
              http://www.steinbachphoto.ca

Comment

Originally posted by steinbachphoto View Post
                Will these work with my car?!

17"x7" TSW wheels and 205/40ZR17 Falken Ziex ZE512 tires

and i have no idea about the et_ _ stuff.

You need to ask you question here http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=83125 and will have to provide the et information to get an answer. The et is the most important information regarding fitment period.... Depending on et will depend on spacers etc.... So get more information together and post at above link and Jay will get you and answer or just read the thread and it has probably already been answered....

Comment

Another option some of you might want to consider is Team Dynamics PR1.2 or PR2, in 15x7 ET15 offset. These will take 205/50 pretty easily, and 225/50 might require rolling the fenders a bit. The 225/45 I haven't tested.

The TD wheels have the correct hubcentric fit, and do not require centering rings. They can also be used with stock length wheel bolts.

Most TD wheels are sold in ET25, so these ET15s sit a bit farther out, eliminating the need for spacers. [Edit: My point on the ET25 wheels was that many racers choose to run spacers to push them farther out...The ET15 achieves the same effect naturally.]

The rears tend to be toughest to fit, and lowering (even with stock LCA bushings) provides enough negative camber to get them to squeeze inside the wheel arch.
                  Last edited by ctbimmer; 10-10-2007, 11:34 AM.
                  Chuck Taylor
                  NASA-SE SpecE30 Racer #218

Comment

Originally posted by ctbimmer View Post
                    Another option some of you might want to consider is Team Dynamics PR1.2 or PR2, in 15x7 ET15 offset. These will take 205/50 pretty easily, and 225/50 might require rolling the fenders a bit. The 225/45 I haven't tested.

The TD wheels have the correct hubcentric fit, and do not require centering rings. They can also be used with stock length wheel bolts.

Most TD wheels are sold in ET25, so these ET15s sit a bit farther out, eliminating the need for spacers.

The rears tend to be toughest to fit, and lowering (even with stock LCA bushings) provides enough negative camber to get them to squeeze inside the wheel arch.

15/7 et 25 should not need spacers...I run K1's, et 27...15/7 ...w/ 225/50 15.......no spacers.
                    I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

wheels

Originally posted by JoelRKaplan View Post
                      15/7 et 25 should not need spacers...I run K1's, et 27...15/7 ...w/ 225/50 15.......no spacers.
                      I am currrently looking at a set of wheels that are 15/7 ET27. Do you have any problems with the tire rubbing against the strut housings? How close is the tire to the strut housing. Thanks Matt

Comment

Originally posted by viali8 View Post
                        I am currrently looking at a set of wheels that are 15/7 ET27. Do you have any problems with the tire rubbing against the strut housings? How close is the tire to the strut housing. Thanks Matt

superduperclose!>>>>>>Toyo RA1's are fat.....but I track car w/ no issues. I imagine w/ some cars and sagging components it could be a minor issue. But a thin frt spacer would do it........Massive Lee has nice affordable pieces....and he makes nice things.
                        I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

thanks!

Comment

Hi! Im quite new with e30 and looking for some help to be sure. Have searched forum and seen similar but not exact same type...

Does these wheels fit under e30?
                            Front 16x8" ET25 (with 215/40 tyre)
                            Rear 16x9" ET20 (with 225/40 tyre)

Hope you can help me guys,
                            Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by e30eu View Post
                              Hi! Im quite new with e30 and looking for some help to be sure. Have searched forum and seen similar but not exact same type...

Does these wheels fit under e30?
                              Front 16x8" ET25 (with 215/40 tyre)
                              Rear 16x9" ET20 (with 225/40 tyre)

Hope you can help me guys,
                              Thank you
                              As long as it has the correct center bore, I believe the only thing you will need are spacers. I am not too certain of the size for the spacers but I believe 10mm should suffice.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                              Originally posted by scabzzzz
                              I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                              1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                              2002 325i - DD
                              2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Thanks gtdragon980.

Just one question more because if there is not the 8" wide wheels anymore left in stock, does the 16x9" ET20 (with 225/40 tyre) fit also in front? Or need the spacers then?

Comment

Working...
                                X