No announcement yet.

Miller WAR Machine 24v Rendition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the responses guys. It was pretty loud at first, then we put a cat in it just to quiet it down, not because we have to. We may be putting in an X at some point instead. It is bearable now though.

Also as per color, the car will be sprayed a matte finish in either olive drab or flat black with a digital cammo skin so that the "WAR Machine" theme rings true. One of our employees is an artist by nature so whatever we do it will turn out sweet.

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
    So you will have an off the shelf OBD1 M52 w/ S52 cam tune? Interesting... will it be special tuned for those with 6 speeds like me haha
    Yes sir.

Comment

Nice. Well that is cool.

Comment

I've got a 2.8 liter m50(originally) and would love to see the gains from a 540 MAF on this particular setup.

From what I've seen, the 3.5" maf doesn't do much but if you guys see a decent bump I'll definitely consider it. Wouldn't mind a few more hp!!
        IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
          I've got a 2.8 liter m50(originally) and would love to see the gains from a 540 MAF on this particular setup.

From what I've seen, the 3.5" maf doesn't do much but if you guys see a decent bump I'll definitely consider it. Wouldn't mind a few more hp!!
          It will help with further mods . It is like the 19# injector swap on the M20, useless until a point, but everyone seems to do it regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by brody View Post
            It will help with further mods . It is like the 19# injector swap on the M20, useless until a point, but everyone seems to do it regardless.
            True. I should have added the 21# or the 24# injectors that people usually pair it with. I guess all I'm hoping for is a real gain, my motor has a lot of work done to it but there's only so much that the 2.8 can do without boost...and I don't want boost :D

Comment

Want, where can I buy? Make me one...

Comment

^^Would love to hear a sound clip of that!

G.Verelli

Comment

Did you weld those tips to a regular magnaflow muffler or do the offer them with the slant in tips?

Comment

Looks good, any idea on turbo size?

Let me know how I can help.
                    ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Originally posted by e46s54dr View Post
                      Did you weld those tips to a regular magnaflow muffler or do the offer them with the slant in tips?
                      Those are welded on, the muffler did not come with them like that as far as i know.

Comment

Any updates :)

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                          Any updates :)
                          The 3.5" MAF tune will be done this week. We are waiting for the 24Lb/hr injectors to arrive so we can do all the tuning on one day. Our dyno has been pretty busy the last week so we hadn't had time.

Comment

The s52 21.5s would be a better choice for a non-cammed motor. 24# injectors have proven to be overkill on most non-cammed s50s and s52s, let alone an m52.
                            Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                              The s52 21.5s would be a better choice for a non-cammed motor. 24# injectors have proven to be overkill on most non-cammed s50s and s52s, let alone an m52.
                              It will allow us to offer a 24# 3.5" MAF tune regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by brody View Post
                                It will allow us to offer a 24# 3.5" MAF tune regardless.
                                I guess so. No sense in spending the extra money on injectors that hurt top end power. I'd like to see Dan tune for both sized injectors and show the results.
                                Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X