Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone using a war chip that could send me a base tune?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone using a war chip that could send me a base tune?

i have a war chip on it's way and I'm finishing up getting my turbo set up together waffleswaffleswaffles's anyone wana help me out and get a decent enough tune to get me started? :up:

Good Luck..!
    https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Haha at this rate i'll be tuning it myself

Comment

Tuning from scratch with a W.A.R will take forever. Your better off getting hold of Brody and work off his base tune. The W.A.R chip wasn't designed to tune from scratch if you wanna do that then your better off going with Megasquirt

Comment

lol i already have the war chip ordered, so how do i find said brodyz?

Comment

You can go through members list at the top of the screen and find "brody" and click email. He says that's the best way of getting in contact with him or pm him which should go to his email anyway. Then simply ask for a m20 turbo base tune. I think you have to pay for it though unless you ordered the m20 turbo package.

Comment

I did not, i just ordered the chip. I didnt have the funds for the maf conversion

Comment

so your just running a war chip with the stock afm?

Comment

Yes, thats my plan

Comment

the afm is unable to measure the incoming air when its above atmospheric pressure. meaning any positive boost pressure will keep the afm open. Thus you will be running very lean and causing engine failure. there's more then just bolting a turbo up and adding a chip. you need fuel control and addition fuel and a way to measure the incoming air. either a maf or a map sensor.

Comment

Several people have tols me the afm will be just fine and the war chip is programable so i can tune everything. but like humjet said tuning from scratch would be impossible. in not just slapping on a turbo, i reasearched what i need to do

Comment

Might I like to add that the miller m20 turbo base tune is designed to run their 3.5" draw through Maf sensor. Better talk to Brody however to confirm about tuning a turbo with an AFM.

Comment

^ yes that's true...

But There first turbo build and a few after were AFM, so it possible to do.
                          Problem is if you ain't got the coin for the maf convetion, you ain't got the coin to buy a tune form brody $$$..
                          Best bet is to find some one with the tune you can borrow..
                          This is why I went MS and ditched the MAF, and AFM..
                          Humjet's now running my old (war/MAF) setup and I can't wait to see his project finished!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

i have an m20 that is turbocharged and im using the war chip and the stock afm i have a few tunes i worked on my self i can send to you in still working on the idle adjustment for when the motor is cold but i drive it everyday with 8lbs and it runs pretty good. Eventually i will be getting the upgraded maf. heres my email if you need the tune drivefastthinkslow@live.com -zac

Comment

Wow.
                              That's very nice of you..

Soo un-R3v like... props to you my good man!

Comment

Working...
                              X