Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 88SuperETABD
    replied
    I hope I didn't either, I just e-mailed you some videos...of whats going on..and some questions. It runs awesome when warm, but having cold idle issues.

Leave a comment:

• brody
    replied
    You plugged it in backwards. Hope you haven't fried the MAF yet. i can tell by the video when it zooms in on the MAF plug.

EDIT: Some how I didn't see the problem fixed post. It will plug in both ways, one way is just VERY tight and should signify that something is wrong.

Leave a comment:

• 88SuperETABD
    replied
    So the MAF plug can be plugged in both ways,ale sure you look at the shape of the plug, there's a guide to know which way it goes, problem fixed

Leave a comment:

• 88SuperETABD
    replied
    Looked thru my extra parts and I had a 173, same issues. Idles fine...revs if I accelerate slowly in neutral. Quick throttle = bog.

I'm pretty confident my wiring is correct.

I know it's the same as the faulty wiring vid on YouTube. But could something else wrong make this happen as well?

Leave a comment:

• 88SuperETABD
    started a topic 524 ECU Compatible with WAR CHIP?

524 ECU Compatible with WAR CHIP?

Anyone know if a 524 ECU will work with the MAF/WAR Chip? I'm a dummy and thought this whole time I had a 173, realized after I installed everything and was troubleshooting cuz the car idles great, revs great under no load, as soon as i try to drive tho, it stumbles after giving it gas...I double checked everything and seems to be hooked up correctly, the WAR Chip was set up with 173 tunes and a 173 chip.

When i Unplug the maf, nothing happens, so I'm guessing its not responding...

Any help would be great, especially since its a weekend :( Miller wont be open till monday. Hopefully Brody checks his work e-mail on Saturdays :) Haha.
Working...
X