Dyno tuning course $2000?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dyno tuning course $2000?

What do you guys think of this. I think it would be worth the 2k to get some real world experiance.

sigpic

most of the information is out on the internet... probably don't need to take a $2000 course to learn about 80% of it.
    '84 318i M10B18 147- Safari Beige
    NA: 93whp/90ftlbs, MS2E w/ LC, 2-Step
    Turbo: 221whp/214ftlbs, MS3x flex @ 17psi

Comment

Originally posted by Jaxx_ View Post
      most of the information is out on the internet... probably don't need to take a $2000 course to learn about 80% of it.
      agreed!

Just make friends with the local dyno shop. Get them liquored up. They will tell you everything
      -Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Jaxx_ View Post
        I've learned a lot of that stuff by tuning myself. Get a megasquirt, ask questions, pay attention, tune.

Comment

Yes, you can learn it yourself but a structured course will kickstart that process. It also sounds like a really cool experience that will help prevent mistakes from being made. Honestly for what it includes, it sounds like a deal.
          1997 540i/6 - stock
          1985 325 - M50NV - Getrag 250 - 2.79 LSD - MS2/e -LC-1 - 750cc injectors - Blunttech Manifold - HX35 - AEM UEGO
          1991 318i - M50NV - Getrag 240 - 4.10 open - e36 rack - Smileys - 55w 5000k HIDs

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrix2k View Post
            Yes, you can learn it yourself but a structured course will kickstart that process. It also sounds like a really cool experience that will help prevent mistakes from being made. Honestly for what it includes, it sounds like a deal.
            That is what I thought. I have read enough to feel comphortable doing it my self. But this offers that 1 on 1 real world experiencethat you need to know someone to gain.
            sigpic

Comment

If you are really into it offer him $1500 cash.
              Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
              X