LC-1 ms help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LC-1 ms help

The car is 86 325e 328i conversion(885 head swap) turbo. The ms2 was built by blueapplesoda. The ms and the lc-1 are pnp
    Powerd up the lc-1 and calibrated with ms log works.
    powered up tunerstudio and stared the car.
    Dash guage jumps all around from 13 -18
    Guage on the laptop peged at 18 and there a 7.5 in the middle.
    has anyone had a similar problem with the lc-1 and ms.

im thinking that the dash gauge might be calibrated wrong since the sensor was in the dowpipe. The real questions is why isnt it comminicating with the ms.
    thanks for the help.

Just out trying to build some boost !!
    Stroked and blown 328i @ 15psi

No one

Comment

engine harnees is pre 87 02 sensor is late model after 87.
      this is how i connected the pre 87 to late model conneter.

Comment

Bump

Comment

have you change the calibration of the LC-1 with logworks? AFAIK, it should work with the defaults, but the LC-1 has two outputs, you could have switched them (it doesn't matter, they can be reprogrammed, but that sounds likely).

your calibration inside the LC-1 must match the calibration curve you select in Tunerstudio for your wideband. Either LC-1 default, or innovate 0-5v 10-20:1 if you've reprogrammed it.

I highly reccomend changing the default warmup and error states to read stoich rather than full rich. should work out to be about 2.45v (might have to test with trial/error).
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

No i have not changed the calibration with logworks.
            I have calibrated senseor, free air test and change the analog output and programed.
            how do i change the calibration cant find anythis on msextra.com

Originally posted by nando View Post
            have you change the calibration of the LC-1 with logworks? AFAIK, it should work with the defaults, but the LC-1 has two outputs, you could have switched them (it doesn't matter, they can be reprogrammed, but that sounds likely).

your calibration inside the LC-1 must match the calibration curve you select in Tunerstudio for your wideband. Either LC-1 default, or innovate 0-5v 10-20:1 if you've reprogrammed it.

I highly reccomend changing the default warmup and error states to read stoich rather than full rich. should work out to be about 2.45v (might have to test with trial/error).

Comment

Working...
            X