lc-1 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lc-1 questions

I killed my o2 when the coil pack and wire died. Well i had a spare O2 (0258 007 057) and went to throw it in and go through the recalibration process for a "new " sensor. When i did, the LED would not blink or go solid so i assumed that the LED might be heat damaged and wire spliced in a new one from an alarm. That did not solve it so i called Innovate MOTORSPORTS today and they told me that the read out i am getting on my MS screen with the A/F swinging wildly back and forth just means the sensor is out of calibration, not bad.

this is the ms2 set up i bought from nando and the LC 1 that came with it. i unfortunately don't have a wring break down for the LED and switch.

is there a way to calibrate it without using the switch/LED set up? it is running to the MS2 only and not to my XD 16 so i can't use the reset button on the gauge.
    Last edited by der affe; 10-09-2012, 09:23 PM.
    seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

that sucks. that sensor lasted a long time at least!

it sounds like you might have the LED backwards. you can download the entire instruction manual on Innovate's website.

calibrating isn't very hard, the hardest part is actually remembering how to do it. it actually sounds like you don't even need the LED to work but it will at least tell you it did it correctly.

FWIW I've never had to recalibrate an LC-1 on an N/A car except for with a new sensor/controller.
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

All i did was splice in the new LED and match the wires to what you had wired. I am thinking engine heat may have cooked the switch too...crap.

I will see what i find tonight when i dig into it tonight.
      seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
      X