lead me in the right direction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lead me in the right direction

hey guys so i recently purchased an otis manifold, 60lbs injectors and a holset turbo and a 12cm hotside. im planning on getting whodwhos pnp ms system for my m50 but i new to the to boosted scene as this would be my first turbo pjt. would i just be able to plug the system in and get to a tuner to tune it? btw any good tuners i could go to in the ny area?

If the start up tune is right you may be able to get away with driving it but its always best to trailer it.

Comment

if you stay out of boost (leave turbo outlet disconnected), adjust the req_fuel for your injector size, it should be driveable on the stock map.

but, then you gotta go to the dyno shop, hook everything back up... it's probably easiest to tow it, and less risky.
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

any good tuners in the area?

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
          if you stay out of boost (leave turbo outlet disconnected), adjust the req_fuel for your injector size, it should be driveable on the stock map.

but, then you gotta go to the dyno shop, hook everything back up... it's probably easiest to tow it, and less risky.
          have you heard of the vems ecu? hows that for a standalone? its also pnp correct?

Comment

Vems is very good but I dont think they offer plug and play. That shit is for all the swedish guys :p

Comment

Originally posted by travish325 View Post
              Vems is very good but I dont think they offer plug and play. That shit is for all the swedish guys :p
              they do gstuning makes them

Comment

gunni knows his stuff with VEMS. think its more expensive than MS but meant to be a better system?

Currently E30-less

- EthosMotorsports.com

Comment

Working...
                X