Help me buy the right MS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me buy the right MS!

Hey R3v, Just looking for some friendly input here. I did my looking up till around the tenth page in this topic and found nothing on what to look for when purchasing a used MS. Im in search of a MS setup for my recently acquired 325e that im planning on doing a i head swap too. I have a local deal here and its a MS2 I dont know what version or such. How can i check the version? does it matter really? I plan on boosting the 2.7i and dailying it at around 12-15psi, and going wasted spark. Also how can i check the MS before I buy it to see if it works? I want to just order one from whodwho but 500$'s my limit right now for tuning and heel let me have it for 450$ Thanks for any help

-AL
    sigpic

I highly recommend Whodwho as his integration is absolutely flawless. I went through building my own MS2 and if I ever do it again I will without a doubt go with one of Whodwhos units. His units are also a hell of a lot easier to resell if you needed to.

Expect to pay double whatever you think you are going to spend on boosting your car.

Comment

+1 on the whodwho pnp setups. look into the extras he offers with it and what they'll do for your setup. (ex. wasted spark)
      Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Working...
      X