Megasquirt Wideband need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Megasquirt Wideband need help

I just installed an innovate LC2 wideband gauge and controller for my turbo build and i cannot get my megasquirt to read the afr. In tunerstudio is just sits at 7.4 no matter what the car is doing. I have the output 1 from the controller going to the gauge which is working and i have tried output 2 on every factory o2 wire there is and still no luck. Not sure what is going wrong

You don't want to use the second output wire from the controller for anything. The wideband output (same one that goes to the gauge) needs to go to the megasquirt wideband input. The second output on the LC2 is not a wideband output, I believe it is to simulate a narrow band sensor.

In the megasquirt, make sure you explicitly calibrate the sensor in tuner studio (top bar) tools->calibrate AFR table (select the LC2).

Also make sure you follow the innovate wideband calibration procedure.

*edit you can just jump/combine the output that goes to the gauge and to the megasquirt O2 input

Comment

Ahh that worked! Thank you so much

Comment

Can the switched 12v power source that feeds the lc2 also be used to power the gauge? Spliced or jumped together?

Comment

??? Emailed innovative but no word back yet.

Comment

I have my LC1 and gauge powered from the same place, so I don't see why you couldn't.

Also you should be able to reconfigure both outputs on an LC-2 to output whatever you want. My LC-1 outputs one signal for the gauge and one shared by the ECU and GFB boost controller.
            Originally posted by priapism
            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
            Originally posted by shameson
            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

??? Emailed innovative but no word back yet.

Comment

Not sure why it double posted. Thank you for the reply!

Comment

Working...
                X