Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those that have Supersprint exhaust, opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those that have Supersprint exhaust, opinions?

AFter yesterday's e30 picnic, I wanna throw an exhaust on, but don't want the loud stuff, but don't want quiet like a bunny either, something nice on the low end and beefy, but not LOUD on the high end. I've had a supersprint on my e46 a LONG ass time ago, but anyone has clips or reviews on it? Checked youtube already so no go on there.
    sigpic

it sounds fantastic and is easy to live with on the street. if you can spring for it, I don't think you'll be sorry.
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I would be interested in doing a group buy on Super Sprint.
      Anyone else????

Comment

^ serious!
        sigpic

Comment

I'd definitely be interested.

Originally posted by Janderson
          you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

most likely id be down

Comment

I'd like to hear a few soundclips that aren't the shitty Youtube ones...

you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

SSCB Group Buy

Originally posted by optimusp517 View Post
                ^ serious!
                I'm not sure who to ask or what sort of a discount we could get but I would be in if the discount was reasonable.

Comment

There's actually a store out in BC that sells Supersprint exhausts for e30's.
                  I know they ship to the US too as they also have a US location.
                  I'll look for the site.

Comment

I'm tempted to just order one from this place

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by optimusp517 View Post
                      I'm tempted to just order one from this place

http://store.nexternal.com/shared/St...unt2=399909615
                      They (VAC) are closed on sat so I emailed for pricing. I didn't see E30 M42 on the list and I understand this system is a special order with a minimum by from the factory. If we could find a supplier on both sides of the border it might be helpfull for some.

Comment

Has anyone heard of exhaust before on the m20? I'm debating if I should stillget it.
                        sigpic

Comment

i have it on by car its sounds BAD ASS I have the dtm style on my 90 325is best one i have heard

Comment

Originally posted by Smatt90IS View Post
                            i have it on by car its sounds BAD ASS I have the dtm style on my 90 325is best one i have heard
                            Please post pics and a sound clip, I'm getting that exact one!

Comment

Bump for interest in a group buy!

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Working...
                              X