e36 m3 exhaust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e36 m3 exhaust?

has anyone put an e36 m3 exhaust on an e30? the axel back section. im shur some of you have. Does anyone have pics? and also what had to be modified?

the reason for asking is i pulled an S52 out of a parts M3 and got the exhaust out of the car as well. the S52 is going in this weekend, and i need a better exhaust then my, headers to a 2.5inch pipe to a flowmaster 50. its way to loud and cops love me.

I'm not shur what you're talking about.

S54B32 swap in progress. Status: Getting There

Comment

My exhaust is 100% M3.

Comment

Originally posted by Asbradley21 View Post
        I'm not shur what you're talking about.

im talking about what it takes to put a e36 m3 exhaust on an e30. the cat back part.

Comment

yes the whole e36 exhaust fits but the midpipe sits hella low.
          [PAKSIW]
          20D .........
          vmwerks :up:
          ryan gmw :up:

Comment

Originally posted by tangkenboo2 View Post
            yes the whole e36 exhaust fits but the midpipe sits hella low.
            probly wouldnt be a good combination with my 60/60 drop i have on it then lol

Comment

This is MikeK's exhaust from circa 05-06 I sold him.
              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...0249336980598#

This is MikeK's exhaust from circa 05-06 I sold him.
                Thanks Greg, i new there had to be something out there.

The M50s getting pulled today and ill be putting the S52 in this week, and the E36 exhaust is going on next weekend

Comment

MikeK also had an e36 muffler can in his car at one time. Picked the cold weekend to do it huh?
                  https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

yeah didnt relize it was going to be this cold, but i really want it done. its to much of a tease seeing it sitting there lol

Comment

Originally posted by brenE30 View Post
                      probly wouldnt be a good combination with my 60/60 drop i have on it then lol
                      i'm definitely alot lower then 60/60 springs and i have my m50 swap in. i hate driving my car places cause of me scraping over everything but "if sparks don't fly, your rides too high"

heres the height of my car,its probably a tad bit lower now cause of the m50 swap.

and this is the midpipe, as you can see i can't even slide a 2x4 underneath it. i do not have spacers on my motor mounts either.
                      Last edited by Yeee30; 12-06-2009, 05:07 PM. Reason: Took pictures out
                      [PAKSIW]
                      20D .........

Comment

woah dood that is hella low... how did that muffler work out by the way?
                        -Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Uber E30 View Post
                          woah dood that is hella low... how did that muffler work out by the way?
                          it worked out great... i just shuck the flacks out and everything bolted right now... i love the sound of the muffler. still has an open midpipe growl yet mellow.

thank mans.
                          [PAKSIW]
                          20D .........

Comment

[quote=tangkenboo2;1780025]i'm definitely alot lower then 60/60 springs and i have my m50 swap in. i hate driving my car places cause of me scraping over everything but "if sparks don't fly, your rides too high"

heres the height of my car,its probably a tad bit lower now cause of the m50
                            [quote]

your car actually doesnt seem that much lower then mine for some reason. its only getting the mufler section of the e36 exhaust so my mid section will be fine. its a single 2.5in pipe so i can stuff it up in the tunnel.

What wheels are those? they look awsome

Comment

Their esm wheels but if ur just putting an e36 muffler on a e30 midpipe then sorry I can't help u their. Good luck
                              [PAKSIW]
                              20D .........

Comment

Working...
                              X