Exhaust question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exhaust question

I was wondering if an exhaust system from an ///M3 will bolt up to a 325is. Its the full cat back system. If it wouldnt bolt up I would imagine it could be cut and welded to the 325is pipes. Am I correct? Thanks

I don't THINK it is that easy. You will have to do a bit more research on the two, but I think there is enough difference between them, that your idea is not feasible. I think I know why you ask this question ;), but you would be better served, imo, to purchase a system built for your car.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Originally posted by rcwells
      I don't THINK it is that easy. You will have to do a bit more research on the two, but I think there is enough difference between them, that your idea is not feasible. I think I know why you ask this question ;), but you would be better served, imo, to purchase a system built for your car.

Thanks for your input but I still dont have the answer I need. I would lke to know if the pipes are the same size. If they are then I dont see why the pipes cant be cut and mated together. There is a badass ///M3 exhaust system for sale and my muffler is dead so I need a new one. This one would make a great replacement. So yes or no peeps. I just need one more person to tell me know and Ill go buy a damn 325is muffler :?

Comment

So call up the manufacturer (SUPERSPRINT) and ask them what diameter the system tubing is. Measure your own and you will have your answer. Actually I was referring to the way the systems are run underneath the car as well. I don't think they are compatible in their layout. I understand what you are asking but I don't think it's going to work.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Originally posted by rcwells
          So call up the manufacturer (SUPERSPRINT) and ask them what diameter the system tubing is. Measure your own and you will have your answer. Actually I was referring to the way the systems are run underneath the car as well. I don't think they are compatible in their layout. I understand what you are asking but I don't think it's going to work.
          Thats all I needed to here. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X