Remus VS Supersprint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remus VS Supersprint?

I've been searching for an exhaust system for my '87 325is and based upon posts on here I think I've narrowed it down to Remus or SuperSprint. So the questions are:

1) Remus is $185 or so more expensive than the Supersprint - Worth it?

2) Which has the best (in order of importance)
    A) Performance (including weight reduction)
    B) Fit
    C) Finish and appearance

Thanks in advance for your help.

If money wasn't an issue I would go with Supersprint. Great reviews construction and fitment. It will last you a looong time, resell value is pretty good as well.

I looked into it as well but I ended up getting the IE just because I don't want anything too loud, just when the throttle is wide open $$ is pretty decent and perfect fitment.

Good luck!
    Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=247696

Comment

Stromung?
        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Magnaflow 14815 or the 14816

Ebay is tried and true, JUST bought one for my sister's b25 swapped 325es. 158 SHIPPED!

Bought mine from this seller, came in a Magnaflow box with mail in lifetime warranty, Magnaflow stickers, instructions for install and sealed in a plastic case. They sound amazing and are 100% SS and free flow. Remus and SS are overpriced, and I own a Remus, Borla and a Dinan ;) 14816 is my pick after 3" straight pipe and a resonator

~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
          ~ '87 535
          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Thanks to all.

I noticed the other post - but was a little more interested in the performance aspect then the visual. As I read descriptions at the various supplier sites (Turner, Pelican, Bav Auto), I don't seem to notice any HP/TQ quotes, nor do I see weight mentioned.

As to Stromung, I thought about it but was under the impression that they were hard to come by.

Finally - does the Magnaflow come with pipes or do you need to have it fitted by a shop?

Thanks again.

Comment

They will probably give you around 7hp and some weight reduction.

Do some search and you will find what you are looking for also there is some videos in YouTube so you can hear it.

Comment

op have you check out simons cat back?

Comment

Thanks again. I searched quite a bit and couldn't find what I was looking for, so thanks to all posters who have helped out.

Now to decide....

Comment

Working...
                  X