No announcement yet.

Magnaflow 23544

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installed and sounds nice. A little louder than stock. I'll try to post a video soon.

Comment

Any updates on the video?

Comment

I guess not. Bump for some videos.

Question, is the rest of your exhaust stock? My stock cat forward is rusty and leaky so i need to replace it soon as im getting high all the time at drive throughs. My stock cat back is fine but the baffles in the muffler are pretty much gone so it actually sounds aftermarket ha. Ill post some clips of it if I get this same system.

Btw its Magnaflow # 23554
        sigpic
        '98 Mustang GT Pacific Green
        '03 Mustang Mach 1 Azure Blue
        '04 4Runner Titanium Silver
        '90 325is Schwarz
        Mods:
        Bilstein/H&R Sports, Euro Smileys, Magnaflow hi-flow cat, homemade catback, 5-speed swap

Comment

Ask and ye shall receive. Sorry for the delay. Here's a video of some revs. Note that this is really meant to fit the 325i/is models but with some work managed to fit my iX without modifying anything. This is with a new Bosal catback section. I think it sounds nice. Nice growl but no annoying drone at highway speeds.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Sounds good aberg. I may just have to order this piece for mine. How is the ground clearance?
            sigpic
            '90 325is Schwarz
            Mods:
            Bilstein/H&R Sports, Euro Smileys, Magnaflow hi-flow cat, homemade catback, 5-speed swap

Comment

Clearance is good, mind you I'm at stock height.

Comment

I installed this cat on my 325i, with stock exhaust. Not a perfect bolt in, but does fit nicely. I like the sound. Little louder than stock, but not annoying.
                sigpic
                2006 330i 6 Spd Man, ZSP, CA, SG, Black ette, Burl, Sat Prep.
                ED 29 May 2006
                1990 325i, 5spd, Calypso Red, Tan

Comment

I may be getting the same part. Since the baffles in my stock muffler are rusted and freely bouncing around in there I may also weld in a single glasspack muffler with a y pipe adapter. Hopefully shouldn't be too loud. (after college I will do it right with a higher quality catback system)

If anyones done this please chime in.
                  sigpic
                  '90 325is Schwarz
                  Mods:

Comment

I like this cat as well have it on my 89i. my only complaint is it doesnt come with the MT bracket only the AT bracket. so without that there is no center support. i had to weld one on and cut off the AT bracket
                    sigpicWhat is that?... a lufa?... Its a Quinoa!
                    1989 325i, 1970 Chevy El Camino

Comment

Working...
                    X