should I go long tube?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should I go long tube?

I just got a set of short headers that require custom downpipes for my upcoming motor swap. I just happened to see that IE is now making a set of long tube headers with the same downpipe design I was looking for, and these I can get to fit a stock exhaust. The price is pretty decent too. I figure for the price I paid for my headers, and the price it will cost me for downpipes, I could get the IEs and be in better shape.

and btw, anyone interested in headers?
    Old and improved:

Seems like the IE route is more cost effective, I'd say longtube is the way to go anyway.

P.S. Your eta isn't faster than mine.

332iS R.I.P.

Comment

I think long tube is the only way to go. I'll definitely be looking at the IE headers next year.
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by C ///M
        Seems like the IE route is more cost effective, I'd say longtube is the way to go anyway.

P.S. Your eta isn't faster than mine.
        Thats what I am leaning towards.

And yes your eta is much faster, but I still have my eta!! I think im going to retire it though, although I want the block to hit at least 500,000 miles, so I've got to find something to put it in for another 100k.
        Old and improved:

Comment

pm'd about headers

'87 325 (Track Rat)
          '04 C5500 Wrecker (Work)
          '94 525i (Daily)
          '90 325i (R.I.P)
          H&R Race, Racing Dynamics Sway Bars, Tree House CAB's, Sparco Strut Bars and more.

Comment

Working...
          X