Mid-Pipes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mid-Pipes?

i saw supersprint offers a high-flow cat for an e30. Im going to be doing headers of some sort still havent decided on which ones but ill get some eventually. IE keeps chaning thier dates, I like Stahl because they know a thing or two about exhausts, I noticed Bav Auto isnt bad price wise any one any thing bad or good to say about either of the headers availalbe for an E30. It seems 98% of the conversation about headers is about getting them not letting anyone know how they turned out.

But they arent priced to bad and along with the M30 AFm, Injectors, throttle body and manifold work im doing ill be introducing more air and fuel into the engine, combined with the my cam, having a better flwoing exhaust doesnt sound like a bad idea. Anyone have any experience with these or anything?

supersprint also has headers for the m20.

Unlimited Slip Diff's FTW!
    1972 240z Drift,Scca BSP, Scca ITS Car.

Comment

yeah i saw but i also saw the price tag. I could by the Stahl Header for that and I know they are nice because a buddy of mine had them

Comment

jordan has the bavauto headers, he seemed to like them.
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

what about the mid-pipes though are they a good idea if im doing headers?

Comment

I'm not sure if there's anything aftermarket, you could do custom with some high flow cats which would work well. my current exhaust setup is pretty crappy, it goes from the headers to a 2.5" pipe into the stock cat, but I only have shorty headers anyway.
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

well supersrpint makes a mid-pipe to go on thier headers. I was considering buying them but i dont know

Comment

Working...
              X