Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a indication of induction...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a indication of induction...

First of all... That's a tournament size dartboard.... Thought i'd charge in with a 180, compressing my knowledge into these pictures, hopefully representing my itter lag of competence. Please though, may i ask for your thoughts on the size of this turbo, and it's possibillaty of ever spooling up mounted to my 327i ('88 SETA base) with 2mm decked block and domed i 84,5mm pistons.... Bet it's a first here for the following phrase but.. It has a lot of emotional value to me and i would love to be able to incorporote it in my build. Brand new btw. Thank u already for making it thru this.

Is it an HX40? lots of people run HX35/HX40 here, especially in the older threads. Work well, maybe not as efficient as a newer turbo.

IMO turbine housing selection on these are a pain because they're not in A/R and it's harder to grasp how it's going to spool. Either way it'll make boost and be fun though.
    Originally posted by priapism
    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
    Originally posted by shameson
    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

That explains why i've been having such a hard time finding out the A/R... Thanks a lot for clearing that up Northern. Good to hear you trust it'll make fun too. That's all i needed to hear because for me it's either this turbo or N/A. And dropping an extra 100lbs in parts on the frontwheels without the increase in availability of correctional oversteer would have blown big time. Thanks again!

Edit: Can't see HX40 on the turbo but might the 40 on the productbadge refer to that?

Comment

Working...
      X