Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$1100 turbo kit?

Seems cheap to me. http://www.ebay.com/itm/E30-I6-T3-T0...ht_6378wt_1177
    Last edited by cabriodster87; 01-21-2012, 06:00 PM. Reason: Sorry, posted in wrong place
    sigpic
    Reich und Roll!

One of my friends bought this but changed a couple things, it worked alright for him.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

still ebay, if your power goals are over 250whp i'd shy away and build your own. could build your own outa better quality parts for close to that

Comment

The details and explanation hurts my brain!
        1985 BMW 325e
        1997 BMW M3/4/5
        2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Originally posted by devon.818 View Post
          still ebay, if your power goals are over 250whp i'd shy away and build your own. could build your own outa better quality parts for close to that
          I would rather build my own. seems like allot of parts for the $$ though.
          sigpic
          Reich und Roll!

Comment

Kit comes with an oil cooler! I'd buy it just for that.
            Originally posted by b3albakii
            the head was okey .. and in a good mood
            no i didnt over heat it so much
            www.blunttech.com

Comment

Originally posted by cabriodster87 View Post
              I would rather build my own.

ME TOO Lol

Comment

It says it's for a V6. That about sums it up.

Comment

I'm and ebay are not good friends in these situations

cheap price = cheap quality = cheap goals

it will work but even if you made alot of things still it's unreliable power

M20B28 Turbo

My Build Thread

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255839

Comment

To be completely honest, even though it is a cheapo ebay kit, I would still consider buying this as a starter boost setup and go from there. It is damn cheap!

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                    Originally posted by scabzzzz
                    I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                    1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                    2002 325i - DD
                    2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Looks like the best ebay kit I have seen. I would just be wary of running a knockoff turbo. When it needs to be rebuilt (fairly soon after seeing boost) where do you buy the kit? I'm sure its a clone but fitment of bearings could be different.
                      1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

just buy a whole new turbo at that point.
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Jalves619 View Post
                          It says it's for a V6. That about sums it up.
                          pretty sure it says I6 ;)

Comment

Horsepower is crucial for racing domination. But what is the most efficient method to improve the horsepower of your project car? The answer is TURBO. As the saying goes, if you wish to succeed, then you must first sharpen your tools. In this case, this means that you need to have the right weapon for your project car if you wish to leave the competition behind. A turbo charger kit is the most powerful weapon for street and track car applications. A turbo kit will drastically boost up the intake and exhaust air flow of the engine. An increase in air flow and fuel delivery is equal to incredible engine power gains. When it comes to racing or everyday excitement, it is the most important weapon for your ride.

FITMENT: BMW 1984-1991 E30 V6

PACKAGE INCLUDED

STAINLESS STEEL TURBO MANIFOLD The heart of any turbo system is the manifold and the turbocharger. These form the basis where the rest of the turbo system is built around. There is no match for power and performance for tubular manifolds. Tubular manifolds are chosen over cast manifolds for big power applications. Tubular manifolds feature better and more consistent flow of exhaust gases. Tubular manifolds also feature the placement of the wastegate flange towards the middle of the collector to allow for accurate readings and precise control.

Comment

;)

Comment

Working...
                              X