No announcement yet.

Turbo stuffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Op has an m50tu. Not m20. If he did i would've recommended a standalone.

Comment

i'm just going to go to a shop to get it tuned. also, tuning makes that big of a difference? blowing up at 250 and making 350? dayumm. ok. if i'm planning on making 400hp...

oringing+arp's+tune=400hp/safely?

And im going to spend something like $500 on a tune. idk the price of tunes, and different people are probably better at it. but, sounds good?

Comment

YES, tuning makes that big of difference and bigger :)

400hp isn' hard but isn't easy too, you can reach it with what you have mentioned.. BUT you should also consider so many things for that.

$500 for tuning is depending on what ems(do you have one or $500 for all?!) will you use and how accurate and professional tuning would you like to have..

Some people tune their motors by $100 and others by $1000

M20B28 Turbo

My Build Thread

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255839

Comment

hmm, i have no idea. i will probably have to get bigger injectors and whatever this guy tells me i need to get. its all up to him. its all stock chip. i will probably end up paying more. but i think $500 is dece.

Comment

Originally posted by Pl3wA View Post
            hmm, i have no idea. i will probably have to get bigger injectors and whatever this guy tells me i need to get. its all up to him. its all stock chip. i will probably end up paying more. but i think $500 is dece.
            Who's this guy?

Yeah, you will need bigger injectors.

Comment

i have no idea. I know my mechanic very closely. we hang out and shit, almost like family and he told me he knows some guy. lol

Comment

Working...
              X