e30 s50 turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30 s50 turbo

i have an e30 s50 turbo ..and after driving for a bout ten blocks..my brakes start to lock up im not,sure if its the heat from turbo manifold making the brake flued boil up ,or what.i tryed wrapping downpipe,which is rt next to passanger front brake line ,still no change.any solutions any one..thanks..and im using a bluntech manifold just for an idea..will post some pic. of my set up soon

e30 s50 turbo project

e30 s50 turbo project
    Attached Files

Comment

s50 e30 pic.

more pic.
      Attached Files

Comment

e30

e30
        Attached Files

Comment

dang no one can help me

Comment

Are you saying that you see your brake fluid boiling? What? Does your clutch still engage and disengage?

Comment

Megasquirt?

What did you do for the brake booster?

Comment

Brake booster rod to long. Turbo manifold has nothing to do with your brakes.
                Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

I had an e31 that did this. It was the master cyl that was nfg.

Comment

LOL. GOOD AND TIGHT I WAS NOT TRYING TO TALK DOWN ON THE bluntech manifold ...I LOVE IT IT IS GREAT I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS MY DOWN PIPE TO CLOSE TO THE LINE SO IT CAUSED BRAKE FLUID TO GET HOT AND EXSPAND

Comment

But onestly the rod is to long ....but how come it only happens when i drive for a little while..u figure it would happen from the start of movement

Comment

Working...
                      X