Need help with nitrous setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with nitrous setup

Before I start I have used the search button but was unable to find any info on where exactly would be the best place to tap for my fuel solenoid any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

I would tap into the fuel line personally. Like...before the fuel pressure regulator, that way you are getting a high enough PSI to spray correctly. You should have 2 options for lines if I'm not mistaken. The one going to the fuel rail, and the one going to the cold start injector.
    85' 318i ~The Bronze Bomber (FrankenM10 with a Forced Future :wgaf:)

Comment

Thanks man ill give it a try I bought a setup off a buddy of mine and 3 gauges a/f, nitrous, fuel pressure as well as a purge system not bad for $200!!!

Comment

Dont forget to post vids once it's all hooked up.

Comment

+1 on vids, I wanna see this!

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

What's involved in a nitrous setup? Constant flow into a fuel line and higher flow injectors?
            The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
            Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
            2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
            2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Most nitrous set ups just run one fuel solenoid to add the extra fuel needed. You can get crazy though and go direct port and have the fuel and nitrous sprayed into the intake runners separately
              85' 318i ~The Bronze Bomber (FrankenM10 with a Forced Future :wgaf:)

Comment

Working...
              X