what engine management do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm running VEMS.

"The turbo from a truck is not built for much horsepower on a gasoline engine."

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
      I bought it from them, as only a UniChip licenced tuner is going to know what unit is best for your car. There were no cheaper prices to be found anywhere else anyways.
      yeah im not lookin for cheaper prices, if thats what i have to pay to get the best out of this engine then so be it, it just seems that theres nothing within my state that can do this for me, closest place i found was northern VA, but ill check around here to see whats available.

btw 1000 posts
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
      Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Jordan,
        I was thinking about Autronic.
        I have seen it in the VW 20V conversions and its an excellent standalone setup. These cars put out 350 plus hp....

The problem is that its twice as expensive as your setup.
        But if I keep my car for as long as I have already, and put
        the type of work I have its definately worth it...
        79 323i

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC
          yeah im not lookin for cheaper prices, if thats what i have to pay to get the best out of this engine then so be it, it just seems that theres nothing within my state that can do this for me, closest place i found was northern VA, but ill check around here to see whats available.

btw 1000 posts
          NC325iC
          What problems are you having with the stroker? and check your PM

Comment

just wanna squeeze more power out of it... and get rid of high rpm WOT pinging, and that cloud of black smoke i leave behind me.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Chris I sent you an email back.

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC
                and get rid of that cloud of black smoke i leave behind me.
                lol. Just get used to that. I did. I use it to shower tailgaters with soot. They love it.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

lol... i always wonder what people think when i actually give it some gas and theyre in a cloud when im gone

Comment

Working...
                  X