M20 tcd s2 kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M20 tcd s2 kit

Hello I'm new on e30's but i like it so much, and buy one to play around, i have turbo kit forn TCD with water to. Air cooler. And I'm intetested and get a blow off how can i do that
    also i need wasted spark if some one has a set up for m20 let me know

As for wasted spark, the module from the supercharged regals work. Do you have a standalone system such as megasquirt?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Danny915 View Post
      As for wasted spark, the module from the supercharged regals work. Do you have a standalone system such as megasquirt?

No I'm still thinking if i go for vems with harness
      or megasquirt

Comment

Whodwho stands by his product, I know ny working with FLG and his car, I will be buying his megasquirt when I'm finished gathering turbo parts

Comment

Originally posted by Danny915 View Post
          Whodwho stands by his product, I know ny working with FLG and his car, I will be buying his megasquirt when I'm finished gathering turbo parts

I already talk to him but he got some boards coming

Comment

You can't go wrong with whodwho megasquit great guy no bullshit

Comment

Been running a whodwho for a year or so- working great and took about 30 minutes to install.

10/10 would squirt again

Comment

The TCD kit uses a (Bypass valve/Recirculating Valve) instead of a blow off valve. It would be a waist to use a blow off valve in your kit because it is designed for a recirculating valve.

Comment

........ Dose anyone have a factory digram of the Inlet-Overrun Valve? Over the years I have read several times about some European tuners modifying

Everyone knows that just letting your bov vent to the atmosphere is a waste. However most cars come stock with bypass type valves because of the maf sensor used for fueling, which is how the TCD kit is still setup I believe.

With manifold pressure sensing ecu systems there is no reason to do this, other than keeping the turbo spooled a bit better and not having that loud chirpy chirp of a atmosphere vented valve.

Comment

Originally posted by Q5Quint View Post
                    http://forums.pelicanparts.com/911-9...n-bov-lag.html

Everyone knows that just letting your bov vent to the atmosphere is a waste. However most cars come stock with bypass type valves because of the maf sensor used for fueling, which is how the TCD kit is still setup I believe.

With manifold pressure sensing ecu systems there is no reason to do this, other than keeping the turbo spooled a bit better and not having that loud chirpy chirp of a atmosphere vented valve.

You right but I kinda love the whooosh sound from the atmosfera bov
                    Maybe if I just get a new turbo ball bearing I can get better whistle sound ?

Comment

Working...
                    X