Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any updates?,

Comment

Nice to see such quality fab work just down the street.
      ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

I'm tryin to get all my other work knocked out to make room for my car ..... I would like to get a list together of people who are serious about purchasing and what style/setup they want...

Comment

A may also do a group buy

Comment

i am very interested depending on price
            I'm not to picky about style as long as the quality of welds and porting are as good as the photos
            I'd prefer a single scroll due to cost overall but if we get enough people to do a good group buy price I wouldn't be opposed to a twin
            IG- nv_e30

Comment

If we got a good price on a single scroll bottom mount, I might be able to front for a group buy. Let me know on pricing.

Comment

Ok I'm thinking it's going to be around $1200 again these will be top quality and there is a ton of work in them...

Comment

1200 for a....
                  IG- nv_e30

Comment

Here's some pics of a t4 twin scroll I'm finishing up now for a evo x manifold

Comment

Also considering putting together a full kit.... Turbo manifold ,waste gates dump tubes and down pipe and intake and if there is interest I can do a full complete kit with piping and intercooler.... I've done r&d for some local companies in designing and making complete turbo kits for 350z and 370z and also r35 parts... Also evo x kits... I've been in this industry for almost 10 years now and have seen where other kits fall short and don't meet my expectations.. So if interested please leave feedback.. I should be able to offer very competitive pricing on turbos and components .. I will talk to my dealer this week ... Most likely be Borg Warner turbos or precision

Comment

Both sound good I'm interested to see what the kit will include and price of the price is right I know where my tax returns are going ;D
                        IG- nv_e30

Comment

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
                          I laughed so hard I pooped a little.....quality twins scrolls for under a grand, please....do share what you're smoking. If people think that $1500 is to much for this type of work you have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA the amount of skill, effort equipment and consumable cost that goes into making something like this.

End rant-

Yours Truly,

Fellow Fabricator.

(When your hood drops the bullshit stops, rock on brotha)
                          This. Helped make custom bumpers for Dodge Cummins over the summer, and its an absolute B*TCH to fit together, tack, weld, grind, and finish grind from start to finish. Consumables were bought on a weekly basis, but per bumper it was usually two flap discs start to finish and ~15 bumpers on a 30 lb spool. Not enough appreciation is given to fabricators, and only those who have done it can appreciate the work and understand the price.

Comment

That's some incredible welding skills you have..!!
                            What machine are you using..?
                            Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

Thanks guys... Currently I am using a htp invertig 221 ...

Comment

wow. super clean welds.

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Working...
                                X