Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would definitely be interested in a Twin Scroll Setup

Comment

Subscribed. Interested in M20 manifold but not sure if I'd do top or bottom mount.

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

I'm thinking top mount is gonna be better for getting the tubes equal length

Comment

Originally posted by fastboy559 View Post
          I'm thinking top mount is gonna be better for getting the tubes equal length
          Understood. No rush at all, but do you have an idea on when you'll have one fabricated?

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Yes interested to see how this is coming along for you?
            IG- nv_e30

Comment

I have seen his fabrication and welding skills and i highly recommend his products to everyone!

I dont wanna exaggerate but his manifolds are in whole another quality level comparing to stuffs on the market now!

Comment

I would be interested in T4 twin-scroll setup, looks like a decent quality here

M20B28 Turbo

My Build Thread

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255839

Comment

I'd be interested in either option, but TS sounds interesting. I would also be interested in any turbo, piping & accessories you may be selling if a bulk purchase made financial sense. I haven't researched BW turbo's but I do like the Precision product line, especially since they are made in the USA (now I need to go see where BW's are made and what they got).

I do appreciate quality craftsmanship in metal....I almost went that route out of High School after falling in love with my metal shop and welding classes, but I was a dumbass and went to college.
                  sigpic
                  Rediculously Cool!

www.squatchboxx.com

Instagram @squatchboxxcoolers

Comment

How's that prototype coming along?
                    IG- nv_e30

Comment

Drawing up flanges now guys tryin to get rolling

Comment

I think this will do

Comment

Hell yea I'm glad your making progress because I just did my taxes and I'm definitely on board
                          I can't wait to see how this comes out
                          IG- nv_e30

Comment

Cool man I hope to have one done ASAP ... Have you figured out which turbo your gonna use ... I think I can have a deal with mani Borg Warner turbo and waste gate for rite around 2k

Comment

That sounds like it would work well depending on what turbo and waste gates
                              Once you hammer out the details I'm all ears
                              I'm looking to make around 400 to the ground
                              IG- nv_e30

Comment

Originally posted by fastboy559 View Post
                                Cool man I hope to have one done ASAP ... Have you figured out which turbo your gonna use ... I think I can have a deal with mani Borg Warner turbo and waste gate for rite around 2k
                                2k for a bw, twin scroll manifold, and a waste gate would be one hell of a deal
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

IX being restored here

Ix turbo build here

Comment

Working...
                                X