No announcement yet.

M20 turbo manifolds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talked to my turbo supplier and it's gonna be a bit over but not to bad it will also depend on desired power and what setup.. Twin scroll ex... I can also do precision turbos also please leave feed back as to if you guys are interested in turbo packages... Or just the manifolds... I know most people are gonna go the hx35 route but I think I will be able to offer some pretty competitive package deals.. And new is always better

Comment

I would definitely be interested in a turbo "package" if it included Mani, Turbo and WG for the aforementioned price.

Comment

Originally posted by fastboy559 View Post
        Talked to my turbo supplier and it's gonna be a bit over but not to bad it will also depend on desired power and what setup.. Twin scroll ex... I can also do precision turbos also please leave feed back as to if you guys are interested in turbo packages... Or just the manifolds... I know most people are gonna go the hx35 route but I think I will be able to offer some pretty competitive package deals.. And new is always better
        I was in the market for a bb precision 5858 or bw200/bw300, But a bb precision would be pretty pricey. If you have a nice bw package good for around 400 whp with a m20b28 ready around June/July you may have a sale :) (ix compatible of course though)
        Last edited by nomansland92; 01-20-2015, 07:33 AM.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

IX being restored here

Ix turbo build here

Comment

I'm eager to see the finished product. I need one of these to wrap up my build.

Comment

Sent everything g over to the water jet cutters... Just waiting for a sample piece to test then make a batch... I'm tryin to get these ready guys

Comment

so just to clarify from what I've gathered these are going to be a top mount t4 twin scroll correct?
              IG- nv_e30

Comment

Is there any updates on this? Set pricing, whats included, mock up/ dyno on car?

I am still interested in seeing what package can be offered for what price. Your manifold looks like a great product.

Comment

Just got the sample flange from the water jet today everything looks good just I minor tweak and hopefully I can have the first flange by the end of next week

Comment

Manifold with 44mm wastegate provision.....perhaps a downpipe with vband connections
                    1997 Artic Silver M3
                    CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

I think its better to offer it as a package with BW or Precision.
                      I know ppl dont wanna spend that kind of money on turbo but its 2015 and those HXs is kind of waste on these manifold that hes making.

You have a incredible manifold with lowest backpressure as possible, do you really wanna waste it on a big ol HX?

Comment

Agreed mo

Comment

First kit is in the works and sold... I will be building these per order so I can build to your setup... First one will be t4 twin scroll with a precision turbo stay tuned for updates

Comment

^I like the sounds of that
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

IX being restored here

Ix turbo build here

Comment

so doesn't this guy ;D
                              i can't wait to see what kind of beautiful tire punishing art my taxes turn in to
                              please post progress pics!
                              IG- nv_e30

Comment

Deff will sir

Comment

Working...
                                X