another attempt at boost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another attempt at boost

1990 325i coupe that i would love to boost. been researching for a while but am scared to buy the wrong turbo. looking for 260-310hp, would like spool to start at 3k or 3500(?, thoughts would be appreciated, it does see pretty heavy usage and some high way so dont wanna be full boost cruisin). ive been looking at t3/t4 .63ar 50 trim, td05 or td06? can someone point me in the right direction? please and thank you to the bimmer gods.

BW S256 would be my recommendation.

Comment

do you know where i could get one cheap? have had trouble finding decent turbo selling sites

Comment

What is your budget? Not saying that I have a cheap S256, but I may have a garrett or holset that is comparable. Send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks! Gerry D

Comment

Turbonetics Super 60, Holset hx35, Precision 6265, Garret to4e in t3 turbines will all get you to your goal. I've even done a handful of 60mm eBay clone turbos and they typically make a tick under 300whp at 10-12psi.
          john@m20guru.com
          Links:
          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

still tryin to learn turbo talk lol, is the to4e in a t3 close to the t3/t4 i mentioned? ive been looking at the isr t3/t4 tbh

Comment

Working...
            X