M10 build update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M10 build update

ok so as a few of you know im starting in the proses of rebuilding my head, so yesterday i went to do a compression test and change my plugs while i was at it. so i did cylinder number one it had good compression ( 150 to be exact) i put in the new spark plug, tried to put the wire back on, and it would not go on. so long story short after fighting with it i looked at it and the onld plug and realized the the piece that actually clips on to the wire was still in there cause it had striped off from the old spark plug, and i ruined the wire tiring to get it out, and also everyone of the plugs and wires did the same thing so now im running on three cylinder, bought some new wires from bavauto and they should be here Wenday.
    Last edited by mason6556; 07-16-2012, 04:11 PM.

ok well today was an interesting day. i got my parts in but i had to hunt down the ups truck and when i say hunt i mean it! i Literally got in my 3 cylinder car started up the beast and when driving around town looking for the idiot that didnt even bother going to the right door and just stuck a note on my neighbors house ( i live in an apartment). but anyway got the parts instaled it runs great. i did my compression test and passed with flying colors ( 150, 151, 149, 151). sadly i also wrecked my car a little bit lol on the test drive to much gas on a power slide on a dirt road and i ended up on a bank with a dented front left side. so on Friday im going to take it apart pound it out respray some of the front and put it back together after work . i will post pics up probably on Saturday.

Comment

So u power slide on 3 cylinders? LOL WUT

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I take it you didnt read all the post, like when I said I got all the parts instaled or when I said it was on my test drive after I did every thing. So no I dont power slide on 3 cylinders.

Comment

ok so here are some pictures as i said i would. also this is the first time i ever posted up pics of my car its kinda of a shame it had to be this

pics of damage

.Click image for larger version

Name:	kk 014.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	7144542

Click image for larger version

Name:	kk 016.jpg
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	7144543

Name:	kk 020.jpg
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	7144544

Name:	kk 027.jpg
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	7144545

Name:	kk 032.jpg
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	7144546

Comment

and here is the car now. will take more pics today so you can see the whole front.

Name:	kk 037.jpg
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	7144547

Comment

Working...
            X