all my M10 stuff is for sale, if any of you want it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all my M10 stuff is for sale, if any of you want it

My real question to the M10 gurus here is if my price is reasonable for this stuff, and/or is it worthwhile to part it out instead to make the same amount of money on the deal?

oh, and I just reduced the price and added information/a few more parts in case any of you is interested.

Last edited by irish44j; 12-09-2012, 09:05 PM.
    Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
    Track/street e21 build
    visit Condor Speed Shop
    visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

how much would you want for the whole thing? is it all in tact?
    Shut up! I just got done driving.

Comment

Engine is currently in the car, and I drove it today about 50 miles. So yeah, it's intact :)

I really don't know the value of an M10. I just bought a running (but rough) M42 and tranny for $350 that needed A LOT of work. This M10 is in good running shape, no problems that I know of.

So I was thinking $350 for EVERYTHING (engine+tranny in the car, spare engine/tranny, box of random M10 parts, good radiator and hoses, exhaust except muffler, etc.). Like I said, I'm keeping the driveshaft and shifter stuff for my M42 so that's not included, and the fuel evap stuff.

Also has newer plug wires, and the rotor/distributor cap/plugs have like 2000 miles on them.

Also will throw in a bag of old fuel injectors and random other things if you want them.

The AC was deleted, but I have a box of AC stuff, not sure what is good and what isn't. Also have a couple MAFs, a couple idle control boxes, a couple ECUs, etc.

Anyhow, basically anything I can't use with my M42, I want gone once I pull this engine out in the next month or so.
      Track/street e21 build
      visit Condor Speed Shop

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

All that said, shipping would be killer for you if you're in Washington State! I'd rather have someone actually pick it up - because if I have to take all this stuff to UPS or whatever, I definitely would have to charge extra!
        Track/street e21 build
        visit Condor Speed Shop

Comment

Hey thanks alot. I might need a few of those parts soon i will let you know.

Comment

wish I won money. I would drive down for the spare parts. not worth the shipping though. damn i need more money to race with

sigpic1984 318i Total conversion to a DIRT race car.
            Check out our build on facebook @ www.facebook.com/brewstermotorsports

Comment

Try the for sale part of www.bmw2002faq.com - the whole setup would transplant into a 2002, injection and all.

t
              now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

thanks, i did post it up there. What does an injected M10 usually go for over there? I've seen anywhere from $600 to $200 it looks like...
                Track/street e21 build
                visit Condor Speed Shop

Comment

bump - added some info.
                  Last edited by irish44j; 12-09-2012, 09:03 PM.
                  Track/street e21 build
                  visit Condor Speed Shop

Comment

Just an FYI that I reduced the price on this stuff and added some information and other parts. See thread link above.
                    Track/street e21 build
                    visit Condor Speed Shop

Comment

do you have an intake manifold?

Comment

I need a mass air flow sensor. I live in wa though.

Comment

PM sent

sigpic1984 318i Total conversion to a DIRT race car.
                          Check out our build on facebook @ www.facebook.com/brewstermotorsports

Comment

Working...
                          X