FULL engine gasket kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FULL engine gasket kit

I have searched but doesnt really come up with too much...to include a name and price. I have an 85 325e that needs ALL the gaskets replaced. Im putting a stock motor in there to get it on the road while I build the turbo setup (many many more questions to be posted in regards to that...lol). Anyways, where can I find a COMPLETE kit for everything and how much do you think I will spend? Are the ebay kits any good? They seem legit but i dont have any experience with them first=hand. Thanks guys. I want to get this kit asap as I want this mug on the road....

mesaperformance in costa mesa have gaskets
    i dont know how much it would be i would guess like 200-300?

Comment

hmmm....great reply! Thanks. Anyone else?:D

Comment

are the ones on mesa performance oem gaskets?

Comment

i believe they are oem gaskets they sell great stuff! i only buy from them

Comment

there isn't really a full gasket set unless the shop/store put one together for you

try to stay away from VR stuff (probably what ebay vendors are selling). it's everywhere. Elring is decent. Goetze is better. straight from BMW is the best, but the headgasket costs as much as a whole kit from Elring.
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

bought a head gasket and block gasket set from carpartsdiscount.com for my 325is ran me about 150.

The Build:
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Anyone who is going to make a purchase from mesaperformance, I encourage you to wait a bit. I'm waiting for a response from them to see if they use BMW OEM gasket seals in their packages. Although they have the same part number as the BMW gasket set, I question as to why the price is more than half of them OEM kit MSRP $240.

IT is important that you get a quality gasket:

Comment

Working...
                X