Need help badly M20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:hitler::hitler::hitler:

so guys ive been gone for a minute but i have a new issue now, i believe the intermittent miss was solved by the c191 fix...but that same day this problem arissed the car will not idle for long, dies, blows white smoke and sounds like shit here we go...

Comment

part 2 go!

Comment

going to grab a compression tester for tomorrow and test...signs are pointed towards a blown headgasket

Comment

pictures of the valves
          Attached Files

Comment

Cant' tell anything by the pic of the topside of the head. Are you 100% sure you fixed the connector problem below the intake mani?? Compression test results might be interesting, but I somehow don't think it's a blown HG or cracked head.

Comment

well, theres no definitive test that it is 100 percent fixed as i cant drive the car, but it is starving now and dying rather than shortly cutting out as it used to these symptoms are much different. i guess i could read voltages at the injectors. im buying a in line fuel pressure gauge tomorrow as well to diagnose further.

Comment

So i installed an in line fuel gauge and it read 38psi even when it dies. Ran fine while running reved freely etc still dies after a minute or 2.

Comment

Well guys i went crazy today. ripped C191 completely out joined all the wires together. unplugged EVERY single god damn connector on my harness and cleaned each and everyone with contact cleaner and stuffed with Dy-electric grease. Problem still persisted then Daniel shows up and says hey unplug your idle control valve...car ran rich but never died drove around the hood with no issues plugged back in then it does the same issue. Called a buddy he said clean it out. and what do you know the stupid bitch runs fine..guess a new idle control valve is on the

Comment

Working...
                  X