2.7 Turbo on the way!! Block is ready!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.7 Turbo on the way!! Block is ready!

Just needs some pistons and to put it back together. Should be great!!8-)

Donovan
    Last edited by BMWSOB; 04-17-2006, 03:20 PM.
    MaximumPSI.com

Haaaa! That's the oficial Barbie's Turbo engine! lol I guess mine is the oficial engine of Ken:)

Take soem more pics and keep me updated buddy! I want o see the beast pink done!:p

and can't wait to see what the guys over here will say...it's a shame Jordan isn't here to see what he have to say about...oh well8)

That's a one of a kind m20!
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6
      Haaaa! That's the oficial Barbie's Turbo engine! lol I guess mine is the oficial engine of Ken:)

Take soem more pics and keep me updated buddy! I want o see the beast pink done!:p

and can't wait to see what the guys over here will say...it's a shame Jordan isn't here to see what he have to say about...oh well8)

That's a one of a kind m20!
      haha, I was going to make a snide remark about the paint (in jest of course) because people gave you crap about it. who really cares what the block looks like though? it's going to end up all oily and dirty anyway..

what are the specs? (C/R, bore/stroke, etc).
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

eta block, eta crank, eta pistons. should make close to 500 hp. eta parts ftw. looking for a 10 second quarter mile. Where's all the flaming?? I was looking foreward to it... I guess you have to be serious about color choice to get shit for it?

Donovan
        MaximumPSI.com

Comment

Originally posted by BMWSOB
          eta block, eta crank, eta pistons. should make close to 500 hp. eta parts ftw. looking for a 10 second quarter mile. Where's all the flaming?? I was looking foreward to it... I guess you have to be serious about color choice to get shit for it?

Donovan
          my color was way "bling blinger" than yours Donovan! that's why you don't have flame here;)

:up:
          Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

haha I guess your right Deigo...
            MaximumPSI.com

Comment

haha I guess your right Deigo...
              That is completely hetero.

You have custom connecting rods? I don't doubt you know what you are doing, but are eta pistons strong enough for a long lasting engine?

I like your style, durty all the way!

Comment

This is a completly stock eta bottom end. A ported and polished "i" head is going on top with a close to stock size MLS headgasket. The manifold is a proven TCD ceramic coated log with a garret T04e 57trim snail on it. This should be a little bit faster than a tired stock 2.5 engine. And of course teh pink ftw Even my g/f asks why I did it...

Donovan
                MaximumPSI.com

Comment

why did you do it?
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                  Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC
                    why did you do it?
                    To be the pimpiest m20 turbo in the crowd of corse!

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6
                      To be the pimpiest m20 turbo in the crowd of corse!
                      Yes, this is correct.:pimp:
                      MaximumPSI.com

Comment

All the big parts are in. All i need now is a pilot bearing and some time....:drink:

MaximumPSI.com

Comment

that's awesome. pink is the new black! our local car club's color's are pink and black.

Comment

This is a completly stock eta bottom end. A ported and polished "i" head is going on top with a close to stock size MLS headgasket. The manifold is a proven TCD ceramic coated log with a garret T04e 57trim snail on it. This should be a little bit faster than a tired stock 2.5 engine. And of course teh pink ftw Even my g/f asks why I did it...

Donovan
                            Am I missing something here?
                            '88 325

Comment

Originally posted by c0rnfl4k3
                              Am I missing something here?
                              It's because its pink. ;)

Originally posted by nando
                              who really cares what the block looks like though? it's going to end up all oily and dirty anyway..
                              Only if there is an oil leak and you don't wash your engine bay. Other then a billion paint chips, I keep my engine bay spotless.

Comment

Working...
                              X