dropping my Oil Pan got a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dropping my Oil Pan got a question

I have the car up got all the stuff un bolted except for those dang funky bolts coming from the tranny to that cover over the back side of Oil Pan what heck size is that and what socket do i need
    at work but will get pics if need be
    thanks in advance
    Directly above the center of the Earth

Originally posted by The Rules
    Post your topic in the correct forum PLEASE, it is very frustrating to the moderators to have to constantly rearrange topics. Technical questions do not belong in General Discussion. Get it? This helps keep R3V nice and organized so others can find what they are looking for.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

E10 or E12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

forgot to mention you can use a 12 point socket (IIRC) if you dont have any "E" series tools.
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
          forgot to mention you can use a 12 point socket (IIRC) if you dont have any "E" series tools.

Ok great thanks I have not heard of them before
          appreciate the help

Comment

Mine were E10s. However be very careful when you undo them, I, of course, stripped one using the 12 point socket. I stopped and bought a set of the E-Torx sockets and all went well.

Comment

My apologizes I had now clue there was a technical forum never needed any help.
              I am usually in the off topic forum looking at
              " this is hot chicks"

Comment

Working...
              X