X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andrewintraining View Post
    Thats bad ass
    You give me hope
    That is good to hear. Don't give up on the M20 too easily. It is a good and reliable engine.

If you decide to play a bit with your engine and make it rev nicely, you will want to put some nice rocker arms in there, otherwise you will be condemned to stay below 7,000 rpm. Here are some pics of my billet rocker arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas View Post
      That is good to hear. Don't give up on the M20 too easily. It is a good and reliable engine.

If you decide to play a bit with your engine and make it rev nicely, you will want to put some nice rocker arms in there, otherwise you will be condemned to stay below 7,000 rpm. Here are some pics of my billet rocker arms.

This thread re-inforces a concept that my kids call "Dad's Theory of Real-Life Economics." Here goes:

"If I had an unlimited supply of free money, I could buy some really cool stuff." :grin:
      "If the sky were to fall tomorrow, the tall would die first."

-Dr. Paul Forrester

Do I LOOK like I need a psychological evaluation???

Comment

Andreas, you should post up a thred about the build up of your car, it looks mighty impessive.
        Matt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alpinaclone View Post
          Andreas, you should post up a thred about the build up of your car, it looks mighty impessive.
          You can view a more detailed write-up of the story so far here :

Comment

Working...
          X