help guys new in the bmw world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help guys new in the bmw world

I bought a 1987 325e for 1,000 with only 95k miles but it has a gas problem its injecting too much gas and it does not burn it all what could it be the coil is new the sparks too it has the right fuel pressure and the injector are all fine what could it be coolant sensor please help guys need it running quick incoming baby( sorry for my English inst very well)

anyone help

Comment

Is it not running at all or just poorly? Is there any colored smoke coming from the exhaust (black, blue, or white)? I'm thinking it may be an O2 sensor. Possible the cold start injector? Sure someone else has some ideas.

Comment

the exact same thing was happening to my brothers gli and it was the o2 sencor

Comment

Is it showing a "check engine" light?

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

the check engine light was disconnected and i cant figure out the circuit is running but poorly and smells gasoline i disconnect the cold start injector thinking it was him but still does the same thing and when i remove the spark plugs they are all wet in gasoline, the car has no catalytic my neighbor tell me too that it could be the o2 sensor what you think guys

Comment

I think its time to upgrade to 1.3Motroinc.

1986 325es (69k) Garage Queen Buy It Now 10k;1986 325es (track rat) 2.7i How-To & 1.1/1.3Motronic UpGrade
              1991 318is (daily driver) 1991 318is M42 Maintenance How-To;1989 325i (parts car)

Comment

need it running first to go to work bro so then i can upgrade ;)

Comment

if i put the o2 sensor new but without a catalytic converter is still going to have the same problem? ( I buy it with out a catalytic converter)

Comment

bump???

Comment

I should help because on these cars the o2 sensor is before the cat.

Comment

okok thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X