e30 stroker build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30 stroker build

hey guys just wanted some info about the build i just got my 2.7 block done with everything new and also got a 885 head rebuilt wondering if i can just throw them two together or do i need the rotating assembly from a 2.5 ?

This should have most, if not all the info you need. Google “E30 2.7i”

For future reference, try to search a little harder next time before posting a new thread for a common question. Most every basic question has been answered here so chances are you can find what you’re looking for within a few tries on google. Don’t sweat it too much though, I certainly had my fair share of dumb posts when I first got on here ;). Have fun with your stroker build!

P.S. Remember to take care of the little things to keep your engine healthy. The fan clutch went bad on the 2.5 I had just swapped into my eta shell and it overheated in the smog line, which then caused some serious rod knock and now I’m dropping $400 on a new motor after the car was driving for two weeks...

Comment

This can't be a real post. Who gets a block "done" and a rebuilt head and has no clue how they go together.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
        This can't be a real post. Who gets a block "done" and a rebuilt head and has no clue how they go together.
        I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, diving into engine internals is pretty scary as a first timer. I"m stuck on which size main bearings to get for my 2.7 stroker, it's a seta crank in a late model 2.5 block and I can't figure it out for the life of me. Probably a really simple answer too.

Comment

Working...
        X