S14 swap in to 325is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
    but it will sound nice. swap the exhaust over too.
    Buzzy little 4 cylinders lol. They sound ok but I wouldnt say nice.

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Ok, so it won't sound nice, but it will sound better than a totaled e30 m3 must.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
        it's a straight swap, pull the engine/trans/driveshaft, rear diff, and install them into your non-M e30. Then swap radiator/cooling system into car, then hook up wiring and bam.

Okay, thanks for the help. Also are you saying the harnesses would be a straight plug and play?

Comment

Billstien struts on IE3 springs.

Comment

No, it's not plug and play. You will need to make or buy a connector.

Comment

Alright, well I guess I'll check that out. Thanks

Comment

Only positive to putting the s14 vs. 24v will be the handling. The lighter 4 cylinder will make the car much more neutral.

I'd put that motor in a 2002 instead, like Blunt did. Then you'd have a car that's just as fast and handles way better ( with the proper suspension of course) than a 24v car! :twisted:
                Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I like my E30 though :)
                  But a S14 2002 would be baller.

Comment

its an e30-> e30 swap, just swap all the subframes, and harnesses, shouldnt be too hard.

Comment

Working...
                    X