Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMFG lol!
    ///Monstrosity. (OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO)

Aside from showing yourself to be offensive, lacking experience and ignorant in the ways of business, you're also illiterate and imprudent. Beyond that, your sense of liability is severely impaired.

Comment

At least that was an easy fix. Did you get a chance to swap the mounts in?
      Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

I haven't swapped the mounts in yet, I want to try and get access to a lift and drop the subframe. If not, I'll remove the radiator and try to pull the whole engine/trans assembly forward enough with the cherry picker to bash the firewall a bit without having to pull the motor.

On another note, the starter is acting up. After I let go of the key the solenoid de-energizes and pulls away from the flywheel but the starter motor keeps spinning. I've confirmed the larger black wire that signals the starter to run is shutting off after I release the key but somehow, someway, the terminal that it connects too is staying energized (maybe from what a loose or crossed wire inside the unit itself???) The smaller black/green wire that triggers the solenoid seems to be working properly and shows 0V after I release the key.

So bottom line is the motor runs great, but the starter wont shut off. Right now I have to start the car then pull the starter lead at the positive battery terminal to shut it off. Not the end of the world as long as it's in my garage, but not realistic for actual driving and use of the car.

If I have to replace the starter it will be done at the same time as the mounts, again hopefully using a lift to drop the whole subframe and lifting the car off it.

Comment

Working...
        X