Dynod the M30 at 9 psi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dynod the M30 at 9 psi

We had problems with tires slipping on the dyno from it being so cold outside and rear squatting too much from the shitty Eibach ProKit springs so we couldn't leave the boost at 13 psi like I was hoping. It's tuned for 13 but I will need stiffer springs for that boost level.

89 325i: 86 535i motor+trans, JE forged pistons, MLS head gasket, ARP head studs, Comp turbo, GoodNTight b34 turbo manifold, e30.de motor mounts, AKG 75D engine/trans mounts, custom 3" exhaust, intercooler, MS2PNP, Megan Racing Coilovers.

Damn! Impressive! You going to do a rear coilover conversion?

Comment

I was pondering the idea of going coilovers. Depends on how the money is. Me and the girlfriend are considering moving to florida so money wise I might have to just go with some IE3's or eibach race springs.
      89 325i: 86 535i motor+trans, JE forged pistons, MLS head gasket, ARP head studs, Comp turbo, GoodNTight b34 turbo manifold, e30.de motor mounts, AKG 75D engine/trans mounts, custom 3" exhaust, intercooler, MS2PNP, Megan Racing Coilovers.

Comment

Nice numbers on low boost

13psi must be lots of fun :)

M20B28 Turbo

My Build Thread

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255839

Comment

nice job

7speedshop.com

Comment

Those are great #'s for 9psi, damn full torque at 3k and stays pretty flat all the way to redline, haha that thing must pull like a mofo.
            Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

Those are some really good numbers. any vids?
              95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
              Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
              LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Build thread?
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

No real vids. I wanted to get some vids when we were dynoing but it was cold and tires were slipping and I had to sit on the trunk.

Ill try to get some videos on the street at some point. Assuming I can convince somebody to stand outside while I drive by or get my girlfriend to video from inside the car :roll:

Comment

I never really put together a build thread.

Comment

Nice numbers! That just stock b35?

Comment

Mostly stock b34

Comment

Working...
                        X