K24 e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@doughnut. The bloke is me
    $4000 worth of wheels to look cool in a parking lot? What the hell is wrong with him? - My old boss

Comment

Updates: not much actual work has been done on the car. I measured for wheel spacers and got those ordered. Half of my wheel studs arrived, waiting for the other set. New front and rear wheel bearings and e brake shoes are in. Not much to report otherwise.
      $4000 worth of wheels to look cool in a parking lot? What the hell is wrong with him? - My old boss

Comment

Front brake and spindle parts are here. 280mm rotors and wilwood radial mount calipers. Trying to get all the parts sent off to get machined for the front spindles next week. I decided to build new spindles to take nissan s13 coilovers and unit type wheel bearings. Mini Cooper rear hubs in the front and possibly e90 hubs as a 5 lug option.

Comment

any updates on this build?
          Originally posted by blunttech
          Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
          :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Shangsta View Post
            any updates on this build?
            Updates : I've been drinking a lot of beer and working 60-65 hours a week. I've just been collecting parts waiting in work to slow down a little so I have time/energy to work on it. The standalone should be here at the end of the month, injectors are here, fuel pumps are here. Parts wise I just need to measure and order a driveshaft. I'm down to one page on the to be completed list.

Comment

Progress on the fuel cell

Comment

Real (not from China) coilovers for the rear

Comment

bump for updates :D

Comment

Hail Mary thread bump

Comment

Working...
                    X